Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
HYDRAULIC TORQUE WRENCHES FIELD SERVICE • CALIBRATION
We stock a complete selection of
Multiplies – Custom Sockets – Specialty Tools
For immediate pickup or delivery
We offer unlimited field service, as well as torque wrench calibrations The most versatile Hydraulic Torque Wrench on the market. Using only one hose and a high strength die spring this tool operates as fast as a double acting tool at half the cost.
Let’s Talk Torquenomics
Using only one hose and high strength die spring, this tool operates as fast as double acting tools at half the cost!!!
That’s why it’s”Torquenomical”
- Knocker Wrenches
- Impact Sockets
- Solid Male Hex Drivers
- Custom Sockets
MISSING LINK • SWIVEL HAMMER • UNI-BAR • Z46 • BACKHOLD • STUDMATE • NORWOLF
WE ARE THE BOLTING EXPERTS!
Enerpac Hydraulic Torque Wrenches to achieve proper tightening or loosening. – Now for Sale or Rent from WB Equipment
The main characteristics of a hydraulic torque wrench which set it apart from other powered wrenches of similar function are that it must generate torque using only hydraulic means it must be self ratcheting, and it must include an accurate method of determining the amount of torque applied.
In 1985, the Bolt Council : Research Council on Structural Connections, aka RCSC, specification permitted the use of the calibrated wrench method of installation, but with a clearer statement of the requirements of the method and its limitations.
In the calibrated wrench method the wrench is calibrated or adjusted to shut off when the desired torque is reached. In practice, several bolts of the lot to be installed are tightened in a calibrating device that directly reads the tension in the bolt. The wrench is adjusted to shut off at bolt tensions that are a minimum of 5% greater than the required preload.
Some manufacturers utilize a holding pawl design to keep the wrench locked in position prior to each power stroke, others use varying designs, which as in all industries have debatable faults or claimed advantages.
Hydraulic torque wrenches typically offer accuracy of ±3% and have a high degree of repeatability making them well suited to applications where large bolts are involved and a high degree of accuracy is required.
A hydraulic torque wrench is significantly quieter, lighter weight and more accurate than pneumatic impact wrenches capable of similar torque output, making it an appealing alternative for many users to the very loud and cumbersome impact wrenches or torque multipliers which were formerly the only viable option for working with very large nuts and bolts until the hydraulic torque wrench was introduced.
Bolt tensioners are an alternative to hydraulic torque wrenches, but, not as commonly used.
Enerpac Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- Enerpac torque wrenches were designed using state-of-the art CAD techniques to bring you the most advanced square drive hydraulic torque wrench on the market.
- Rigid steel design guarantees durability, reliability and safety.
- Push button square drive release for quickly reversing the square drive for tightening or loosening
- Fine tooth ratchet prevents tool “lock-on”
- 360 degree swivel manifold with screw lock couplers
- Optional Allen key drives 14-85 mm, 1/2 – 2 1/4 inch
- Fast operation due to the large nut rotation per wrench cycle (35 degree) and rapid return stroke
- Constant torque output provides high accuracy (± 3%) across the full stroke
- Includes handle to improve tool handling and safety
- Tested and certified according to ATEX
Know what you need